Developing Natural Killer Cell Assassins
The Company’s NK Cell therapy platform is built on over 20 years of peer-reviewed research utilizing patented proprietary methods to activate the innate immune system as “living drugs” for disease. The therapy has shown it is safe, and promising signs of efficacy in multiple clinical trials of various cancers.
AP44 NK Cell Therapy: Phase I Clinical Trial Completed
Phase I Completed: n=12
- Therapy-refractory Metastatic Colorectal cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- AP44 NK Cell Therapy, following Radiochemotherapy
- Safety and tolerability
- Promising signs of efficacy
Take-Away: AP44 NK cell therapy is a safe therapy
AP44 NK Cell: Randomized Phase II Clinical Trial Completed
Phase II Completed: N=14
- Advanced (Stage IIIb) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- Treated Group: AP44 NK Cell Therapy, following Radiochemotherapy
- Control Group: Radiochemotherapy Standard of Care
- Treated Group: Clinical Benefit over 70% Treated Group (5 patients of total of 7 patients) including one Complete Response.
- Control Group: Response Arm 28% (2 patients of total of 7 patients)
Take-away: AP44 NK cell therapy showed promising signs of clinical benefits in patients in inoperable advanced NSCLC after radio-chemotherapy.
CDx-dx: Companion Diagnostic
Our Companion Diagnostic is a patented monoclonal antibody that is being developed to detect probability of cancer by measuring the membrane form of Hsp70, Normal tissues do not measure to be Hsp70 membrane-positive.